[tor-talk] Tor Bridge vs Tor Exit?

I've heard that Tor Bridges and Tor exits are both within serious demand.

At this point in time within the Tor Network, are Tor Bridges with obfs4
pluggable transports at a greater need, or are Tor exit nodes?

I'm faced with the dilemma whether to operate about fifteen Tor bridges
(bridges are cheaper to operate since most hosts allow them), or whether
to operate two Tor Exits. I don't think middle relays and guard nodes
are as in demand so I'm opting not to run them, although I might switch
the bridges to middle relays if they last that long since I imagine at
some point, their IP addresses will be profiled.

George