[tor-talk] List messages marked as spam by gmail

Hi!

Lately (like last 10 days) I see many messages (more than usual) on
the list marked as spam by gmail (using the gmail.com web interface).

The reason given is most often:
 - (this message) It has a from address in foo.com but has failed
foo.com's required tests for authentication.
 - It's similar to messages that have been detected by our spam filters.

Is it just "a nothing" or is something going on?

Regards,
xxx