[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Reproducible crash with tor0.0.9rc6-win32 and https
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Reproducible crash with tor0.0.9rc6-win32 and https
- From: Jesse Kornblum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:41:13 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:42:23 -0500
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0RC1 (Windows/20041201)
I have found a reproducible crash with tor version 0.0.9rc6 on Windows.
Any time I try to load a secure web page (https), TOR crashes and
produces the following error message:
Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe
Expression: (unsigned)(c+1) <= 256
Dell Latitude Laptop
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
The outgoing connections are chained through Privoxy to tor.
Web pages connected to were
Thanks for any and all assistance,
You can observe a lot just by watching.
-- Yogi Berra