Voting for nym

Rather than the elected Wikipedia officials deciding on proposals directly, the modus operandi seems to be to take a vote among the users.

So if you want to support (or detract from) nym being adopted for Wikipedia, visit this page and edit the "Vote" section at the bottom with your vote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lunkwill/nym

Discussion on the proposal can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Lunkwill/nym

If you can't edit pages because you use tor, you can email me and I'll post your comments or vote accordingly.

					-J