Re: TorDNS local DNS server for Tor windows users

Glymr Darkmoon wrote:

there seems to be a problem with this program under windows 2000, the
dns server definition fields do not permit the use of 127.* addresses. i
am going to look into ways of bypassing this nonsense (the registry
editor, or possibly some program like freecap)

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 17:54:46 -0500, "Wilson" <cwilson352@xxxxxxxxx>