Re: Setting Up Server Help Please.

Hi,

eph man schrieb am 08.12.2005 18:43:
> hi,
>
> i'd like to help by running a server but for some reason something
> isn't taking properly.  i followed the instructions step by step a few
> times.  i load the directory manually and i don't seem to find my
> nickname.  i'm running a ubuntu breezy distro.  maybe this will help.
> i'm including both my torrc file, and the log file, any help would be
> really appreciated.
>
> [...]
Address ephman.no-ip.info

Did you run noip before starting Tor?
For debugging noip run it with options "-F" and "-d" (without quotes).

BTW, the tor server is reachable from outside if you find the following
entry in file "notice.log":
--snip--
Dec 08 18:23:41.264 [notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is
reachable from the outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.
---snap--