Re: My tor client does not work anymore

Peter Palfrader <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Do I need to change version?
>
> Nothing changed in the last few days/weeks that would require a change
> on your end.

Well!

> If it doesn't work anymore then something must have changed in your
> setup/network.

The  only things  was changed  (but many  days ago  before) was  the tor
server I put  on the same computer. This server does  not work also like
client (SocksPort 0) and it appears working fine.

> Start by consulting the logs,

I saw only this:

root@xxx:~# tail -f /var/log/tor/log
Dec 09 16:54:46.299 [notice] Tried for 60 seconds to get a connection to [scrubbed]:80. Giving up.

--
Ciao
leandro