Google 403 error pages

In the last few days..I have been encountering, on and off, Google 403
pages while using the Tor network for Google searches. I'm not sure if
Google is perhaps, blocking just some exit nodes or the Tor network, in
general.

If I switch to using no proxy and run the same search, I do not get the
error page. Hmm.. also, It seems that if I wait or force the the exit
node to change I don't get the error page. Could it be that some exit
nodes (some more than other's)are 'bombing' Google with requests? Has
anyone else encountered this?

-BTW- Here's the page. It has a "verify the text below" box to continue
searching. Well, somethings going on here. Not quite sure what, yet.

> We're sorry...
>
> ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or
spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears
that your computer or network has been infected.

> We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon.
In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware
remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other
spurious software.

> We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.