Re: Whitedust article

Ok, so we should place rules of some kind...
So who should police these rules and how should they be impemented?

Many people have different configurations so the rules may be different for
each person.
So we should perhaps rely on ourselves to impose our own rules? But then,
will that cause outsiders to look upon tor as unregulated and therefore
unsafe?

This is interesting so far...  Who else has an idea?

Beast