Re: TorDNS - Another fix

Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Wilson wrote:

I just fixed a bug in TorDNS that was slowing down internet activity when trying to
resolve a hostname that does not exist. It is now fixed (I'm pretty sure). TorDNS is now
working much more stable now concerning this problem, which means faster browsing, etc.
Again, here is the link below (TorDNS v1.5)

This is windows only, correct?

Is there some unix version that can be run in conjunction with a normal DNS nameserver?

-Dan

--

--------Dan Mahoney-------- Techie, Sysadmin, WebGeek Gushi on efnet/undernet IRC ICQ: 13735144 AIM: LarpGM Site: http://www.gushi.org ---------------------------

There is only a windows version, and i just found a problem with the fix i just did..... im going to repack the zip files after i am done fixing this.... and btw, TorDNS does not work in conjucntion with other dns name servers, it resolves hostnames through Tor