Re: [rishab@dxm.org: Re: [silk] inside the Great FireWall...]

Yes,  it  works.  I've  read  the  websites  that  are  suggesting the
downloads.  For  most  it  works,  for  some,  when they first open it
firefox  times  out  so they assume it isn't working. However, it then
appears  to  work  just  fine.  I  should have this timeout fixed next
version.

ST

--
Best regards,