Re: recent tor stream timeout errors...

We know that people have been running P2P on Tor (I have complaints
from copyright holders forwarded from my hoster). I was surprised
to actually see one of the guilty parties on this list.

Just in case this wasn't clear: the current Tor network is
loaded as it is. P2P operators: please do not use it, and tell other
P2P operators not to.

Personally, the P2P aspects are one of the large reasons I'm interested in this. I haven't actually used Tor for P2P for a very long time, but if Tor were to somehow remove all P2P traffic from its network I'd probably shut my servers down and move on to something else.

-Ben