Re: P2P wanted?

cool.

I guess in the future I should be more specific in my questions
though, as I was wondering if a T-F-T mechanism was programably
possible. I knew that I had read in there that it was a good idea, but
that was all that I got.

are you thinking to implement the t-f-t on the client level as you
mentioned in the challenges paper? or are you thinking some kind of
traffic analysis at the server level?

thanks
-=Matt=-