Problem downloading new Torpark

Hi, is there anyone having the same problem, or only for me?
My setup is now a Torpark with disabled images, cookies and
javascript. I somebody wanna test this, please do the same.

To check the new Torpark (my is pretty old by now), I´m trying
download it, but faile to success. At one time I get redirect to
a chineese google page (probably because the exit node was from
china) but usually the things going as follow clicking sequence:

http://www.torrify.com/
http://www.torrify.com/download.php
http://www1.evilshare.com/c8179aa8-cecb-1029-b2ec-00a0c993e9d6

On the last page abowe, click on the link "Download here" that
have the locatione of:
http://www1.evilshare.com/c8179aa8-cecb-1029-b2ec-00a0c993e9d6/download

Then you wait some seconds and again get the same page as the one
you clicked from, whit the URL:
http://www1.evilshare.com/c8179aa8-cecb-1029-b2ec-00a0c993e9d6

Then click again and again and again and again and... so on, until
you suddenly get another page that says:

"You have tried to access this page too many times. Access disabled for
10 minutes. If you have cookies disabled or blocked from this site,
please enable it."

And that´s it.

Since enabled cookies don´t fit in a secure style of internet usage,
I must suppose this text is somehow an error, or should you really
have to lower the browser security to get a security program as
Torpark? That sounds not quite compatible in my imagination.

Any third party mirrors? Of course I´ll check the MD5 as on real site.