Re: Re: Re: how to prevent Tor from auto-buiding circle?

Thx a lot for the information, we are just about to ignore the auto-
builded circuits, as you have mentioned in the last letter. Besides,
the option "__LeaveStreamsUnattached" is no doubt a great help to us,
which we haven't figured out so far. But since this option is not
LISTED in any official documents, ie, "tor-reference.html", and can
only be found in a complementary note to the discription of
ATTACHSTREAM, I guess there must be some HIDDEN
configuration lists of tor. Could you please help us out about
this?

Best Wishes!
Erik