Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, KT wrote:

Det. Wheeler : Let's start by tracing the server they used to upload the videos

Ira: I tried that butâ It was routed through special proxies, erâTor server.

Capt. Ross: In English Ira.

Ira: It's a way of posting anonymously online.

Capt. Ross: Why would a teenage vlogger hide her server?

If anyone wants to hear what it actually sounded like, I've uploaded the clip. Unfortunately, it's a rather odd file... XviD inside a QuickTime wrapper. mplayer and VLC both play it correctly:

http://web.mit.edu/quentin/Public/lawandorder-tor.mov

--Quentin

Quentin Smith - http://www.comclub.org/~quentins/about
ComClub International - http://www.comclub.org/
quentins@xxxxxxxxxxx
quentin@xxxxxxx

this we should do freely and generously.

- Benjamin Franklin