[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
tor log file function
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: tor log file function
- From: Arrakis <arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:49:03 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:51:31 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:organization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Pn8GsxHtVPtanWsV47zb0LB9ZAP4+VcwZcIJc7N89T63OPVAJ6TAjTYhbEYMAkTVH6lmqAjZWe5L7MnWGEn1p5Vf8E247XV5Ova7h1sXOfAT8lK4WqLEN13PKrTRELye9tAEd6IobF8jFZt8bD7DO21ayIuBoU6He8DvWsuGi04=
- Organization: Torrify
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am having a problem with the "log" command for tor. When I execute
the line "tor.exe log notice file log.txt" under win32, tor acts as
though it doesn't recognize the option "file" as written in the tor
c:\tor\tor.exe log notice file tor.log
Dec 14 22:45:27.443 [notice] Tor v0.1.1.25. This is experimental software. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity.
Dec 14 22:45:27.506 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Unknown option 'file'. Failing.
Dec 14 22:45:27.506 [err] tor_init(): Reading config failed--see warnings above.
For usage, try -h.
Any ideas why that is? I have also noticed that the PidFile command
doesn't work either, in that it will run but doesn't create the file.
Seems pretty straight forward according to: http://tor.eff.org/tor-manual.html.en