[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Snakes on a Tor 0.0.5
I've finished off another release of my scanner and wrote another perl
script to perform the timing/reliability measurments in the previous
Release is at:
- "suspicious" vs "naive" failure rate information
- New commands to support exporting these stats to SpeedRacer+SoaT
- Subscribes to Network status events to get new router information
- Now better able to handle concurrent streams at once
- Now scans SSH hosts present in ./known_hosts for key changes
- Attributes DNS resolution to proper exit, even if different than
actual data circuit
- Checks for content changes outside of Tor to eliminate false
- Filters out dynamic content ahead of time before scanning stats
- Allows wildcard filetype "all"
This is the last release that will be written in perl (unless some
huge bug is discovered). I'm going to rewrite it in Python so I can
get some decent OO support to implement some more advanced features.
There might not be another release for a few months.
Mad Computer Scientist
fscked.org evil labs