Re: Facing legal issues

Hi Florian,

i've had an appointment too, some days ago. You may want to read this:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-496214-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-100.html
, article dated on 08.12.2006. It was a local government guestbook
issue. Someone wrotes some offends addressed to another employee using
my tor node.

Now i'm waiting for further actions from the LEA.

Greets

BlueStar88