Had someone of made Gajim working with Tor?

Hi,
I tried the Jabber-client Gajim and wanted to replace pidgin with it. So I configured my account and wanted to setup my Tor-connection and what did I see? Gajim just supports http-proxys? So I first tried it the default way with using Tor: 127.0.0.1:9050 with Gajim. I pushed connect and I got an error in my Tor-logs telling, that Tor is no http-proxy.
If I try now Privoxy with it, nothing happens with Gajim. It nevern connects...

Did someone of you succed in getting Gajim+Tor working?

greets

--
kazaam <kazaam@xxxxxxxxx>