Re: Trouble installing vidalia package

I've had quite similar problems. But not with the installer program, but with the program itsself. It wont connect. Maybe it intalled itsself and you didn't recognise it? I've read that there may be problems if you install vidala from different packages or so, but do not know anything in particular...

I also do not know, how vidalia is deinstalled...

Btw. I am using a G3 / 350 with 10.3.9

Gavin schrieb:

Hi,

I've been trying to install Tor on a Mac (ibook G4 OSX 10.3.9) but for some reason can't get the installer package to open. The message I get is; "vidalia-bundle - 0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther" cannot be opened. There was an unknown error with the package (999)"

I downloaded the Panther package from the 2 links below but neither worked. If someone could give me a pointer as to what might be wrong and how I could get it to open I'd appreciate it. Thanks

https://www.torproject.org/download.html.en
10.3 (Panther): 0.1.2.18b

http://vidalia-project.net/download.php
Mac OS X (Panther)       0.0.14