Re: Tor and Privoxy on Mac OS X 10.4.11

No, I just want the Tor package for "experts" to actually start itself and Privoxy at startup and work. I had this installed before and it worked fine under 10.4.10, but since updating to 10.4.11, it doesn't work anymore. Even if I uninstall it and reinstall a fresh package, it still doesn't work, so I was forced to install the non- experts package with Vidalia, which I never wanted to use.

We need to figure out the problem with the startup scripts and why they don't work, even though they did startup automatically. I know this because I tried to startup manually and the OS said another instance was already running.