Re: Provider 1blu closed exit node torpaulianer

"I am running a middle-man node by 1blu, and have no problems yet. But I
will migrate to Hetzner soon, so I will terminate 1blu as soon as the
new server is available."

Be sure, when terminating, to tell them that one of your motivations in switching was their termination of tor node x. Solidarity works.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On Dec 16, 2007 4:54 PM, Ricky Fitz <calypso@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 16.12.2007, 12:09 +0100 schrieb marcel:

> (e.G. "Überlassung an anonyme Dritte", "abandonment for anonymous thirds")
>
> but maybe you just have to change your name, after they recognize
> the TOR-Exit and the first contract is about to extend ;)

Be aware that this could be fraud (§ 263 StGB), but surely the provider
gets the right to rescind the contract (§ 123 BGB - arglistige
Täuschung) and to claim damages.

regards,
ricky.

--
"Falls Freiheit überhaupt etwas bedeutet, dann bedeutet sie das Recht
darauf, den Leuten das zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen."

GPG-Fingerprint: 10D6 7B8F 1F7C 7CB1 2C4E 930E AFD2 FDF3 A10B D302
GPG-Key-ID: AFD2FDF3A10BD302
http://www.lawlita.com/pgp-schluessel/