Re: heise online: Klarstellung

Olaf Selke schrieb:
> TOR-Admin (gpfTOR1) wrote:
>> But first I hope, we do not have to log!!!
>
> although I still believe data retention doesn't apply to tor operators, I would rather shut
> down my node than equipping it with lawful interception functionality.

Full ack! But at the moment I do not give up and shut down.

My data retention test was running for arguments, not for real logging.

Half a year ago, Roger D. wrotes here "software moves faster than
law". Lets go for a log-free solution for our nodes. It is not easy,
but I think, I will see you at 24C3?

Karsten N.