Re: Firefox extension "SafeCache"? Thoughts?

> Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> (since it isolates the cache on a per domain
> basis).

This is why I was considering using SafeCache; are
there attacks where the cache could be read, accessed,
etc?

> It should work fine with Torbutton,but I have not
> tested it. Please let me know if you notice any
> bugs.

Will do.

BTW, "SafeHistory is not needed because you
incorporated some of Collin Jackson's code into
TorButton, correct?

Jeff

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs