Snail Mail Onion Routing

Anyone interested in designing a Snail Mail Onion
Routing protocol to be used to build a strong real
world (non-computer) anonymous package receiving
network? :)

Yes, this is probably crazy, but I think that it can
be done.  I have started a project to design the
protocols that could be used to create such a network
here on my wiki:

  http://www.theficks.name/SMOR

It is very much in its infancy, really just a concept
burning in my head right now.  I hope that someone
could eventually implement this idea commercially (too
much work and too risky for me!)  I would simply be
happy to see it come into being.

I hope that I do not offend anyone by posting this on
this list? I figured that since I anticipate it using
tor quite a bit and that there would be a certain
amount of appropriate expertise here that it would be
OK to talk about this a little bit on this list.  If
deemed inappropriate, my apologies, let me know, I
will stop, although I imagine this message will go
mostly unnoticed anyway. ;)

Thanks for any comments/ideas/help.  Cheers,

-Martin

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs