Re: Please run a bridge relay! (was Re: Tor 0.2.0.13-alpha is out)

Roger, I'm good to go except for one thing: The permissions issue with
the port being 443 (less than 1024). Is there an easy way around this
without having to create a chroot jail, etc? I'm using the latest Ubuntu
7.10. I can change file permissions but I don't want to create a
security vulnerability.

Thanks,
Andrew

- --
People just like you lose untold millions in personal wealth due to
frivolous lawsuits and unfair government seizures.
Are you protected? Read the Asset Protection Crash Course at
http://www.keepyourassets.net?andrew to find out how to protect your
hard-earned assets.