Re: How to get the smallest OS possible to run Icecat(firefox)

Like JanusVM?

On Dec 31, 2007 9:43 AM, kazaam <kazaam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I will try to make a really really small OS. All it should do is running IceCat(Firefox) and maybe Sylpheed and Gajim. The reason is I wanna test a little bit with running this OS in a vmware and sending all traffik of this child-system over Tor. So the OS just needs to run within a virtual-machine and just needs to run 3 or 4 applications.

How shall I start with this project? Any idea?

greets kazaam