Re: They know I'm using a proxy(Tor)...but how?

Hi gregery,

torproject.org supports two solution, to help webmasters to protect
theire service for anonymous missuse.

1: Have a look at https://www.torproject.org/tordnsel
   It is a dynamic DNSBL with all tor exit nodes.

2: https://check.torproject.org/ offers an dynamic list
   of all tor exit nodes, which can connect to a webserver.
   (xx.xx.xx.xx has to be replaced by the IP of the webserver)

 http://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py?ip=xx.xx.xx.xx

Both service are using a IP list of tor exit nodes. Your settings in
your browser are ok.

Karsten N.