Re: [python] __LeaveStreamsUnattached

Oh, interesting thing. Im looking at Vidalia Network map and see something unexpected. I will explain it in points:

1) (my app) Create circuit
2) (vidalia) Circuit looks opened, OK
3) (my app) attaching stream to circuit
4) (vidalia) final IP and port appears under correct circuit, status is "Connecting"
5 (vidalia) after few seconds, status is change to "Repeat" (there is no interaction in my app, no event, nothing)
6) (vidalia) after few seconds (tell 15), status is "Closed" (and my app receive closed event of stream, which Im waiting for connect).

I see statuses in my language, so Im sorry if "Connecting" and "Repeat" are bad translations. But I dont know, why Tor cannot connect final destination, because in Vidalia it seems to do so.

I will be very happy for any help.
Marek