Re: [OT] theoretical (but probably never practical) quantum encryption flaw found

Am 06.12.2008 um 15:56 schrieb Scott Bennett:

It appears that a theoretical method of breaking quantum key distribution has been found, there's no cause for alarm (yet:-) because it requires the use of wormholes or some equivalent. :-) The abstract looks intriguing, but the paper was submitted to _Physical_Review_Letters_ only a month ago, so it will
be a long time, if ever, before it sees publication.
    If you're curious, see the abstract at

	http://arxiv.org/abs/0811.1209

There is a link to the PDF of the full paper as well, so you don't have to wait for the PRL publication.

But my Quantum-Mechanics course 10 years ago was obviously not enough for me to be able to follow that paper. ;-)