Re: Failed to hand off onionskin

     On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 05:22:41 +0100 Mitar <mmitar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am running FreeBSD ~6.3 (i386), but I see the thread counts stated
>> earlier when running it as a relay.  In client-only mode, I think there's
>> only one or two threads.
>
>I am not running client mode, only relay (if I understand my
>configuration correctly)? I also do not have control port enabled.

     Oh, okay, that probably explains the missing threads. :-)  I didn't
even think of that.  I suspect that most people running relays also use the
client facilities themselves, and that those who don't use the client stuff
probably don't bother to turn it off, which would leave those threads sitting
around though idle all the time after the first hour of operation.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG