Re: JanusPA - A hardware Privacy Adapter using Tor

Hi Kyle,

What about the RB433 or RB433AH which are 300MHz / 64MB / $100 and
680MHz / 128MB / $??? boards?  (See http://routerboard.com).
I know the extra ports are overkill, but they might handle a better load.

Isn't memory also an issue?  My problem running a tor client on the
Linksys wrt54g was memory ( BCM4710 / 16MB ).

--Tony Basile
http://opensource.dyc.edu