US Customers: anyone helping me?

Hello altogether,

for my Sun Hosts I would like to have a Crypto Hardware Accelerator Card. At ebay.com there are some. Especially this one is what I want to get:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sun-X6762A-375-3089-Crypto-Accelerator-1000_W0QQitemZ180440049586QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_EN_Networking_Components?hash=item2a0310a7b2

Unfortunately the owner sells only within the USA, but I live in germany. I wrote him and asked if he would make an exception, but he doesnt. At ebay.de there is nothing like this.

So can someone living in the US get this, then sending it for me to germany? If so, please contact me by mail directly (my PublicKeys can be obtained from the keyservers)

Thanks in advance

Thomas