Re: [OFF LIST] Re: attempt from Taiwan to connect to my privoxy port

As a member of a US military "organization", that term "weaponized icmp", etc,
is bullshit speak to try to gin up tax dollars to support "info warfare"
commands and related crap.  You have to call EVERYTHING a weapon or everyone a
potential terrorist if you want to fund your latest pet project.

Total crap.  "Weaponized" icmp my ass.  And I'm a Comm troop too.

praedor

--
Freedom is not the Judeo-Christian divinity's gift to anybody. Freedom and
democracy have their origins with the Greeks and the Romans, who had a bunch