Talking w/local service CEOs [LJ, goog...]

Was reading here of some folks success with
getting out to talk with livejournal.

With the concentration of 'social' companies headquartered
on the west coast, how many others have been met with?
And to good or not so good result?

I know craigslist and google are blocking posts/accounts
from tor users.

And there's all sorts of partner groups such as EFF/ACLU/EPIC
that could join in lunch or afternoon presentations.

Are there such companies that openly allow tor
such that their testimonials would be a useful
compliment in such conversations? ie: livejournal
noticing a loss of userbase when blocking tor.

Was just thinking about more advertising/advocacy related
things from a message I wrotehere a few days ago.