Re: doesn't take long for the dmca's notices to start rolling in..

Bad News..
The hosting provider is still getting take down notices etc and sent me an email wanting to know what other preemptive actions I have taken or can take to prevent anymore notices from coming in.
Supposedly the DC is threatening to pull the plug on their server if they don't do something about my tor node...
So it's looking like a relay or bridge but exit node isn't looking like a happy future right now..

If I limit my exit ports to http(s) and ssh; would that pretty much stop the torrenting?
Or does anyone know a good vps hosting company they can point me too?
One that isn't racked in the FDC DC?