Re: New Article Up

On 12/29/2009 04:49 PM, Programmer In Training wrote:
> As for the documentation, it's like the other docs in that I've found
> them too convoluted for the beginner (like me) to understand and I wind
> up asking more questions then I really need to. Also, everything is so
> spread out (wiki here, documentation there, etc.) it can be hard to find
> any particular piece of information. I'm just aiming to provide a simple
> "starter" element that the average user can understand as they become
> more security conscious (which is the whole point of my privacy series
> that I started with "The Privacy Mandate").

Great.  I like that you want to write about technical bits for a general
audience.  Most of Tor's documentation is in the code, in doxygen, or
written for developers.  We don't have enough cycles to write for a
general audience.

Feel free to ask for clarifications on confusing points.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/