Arm Release 1.4.0

Hi. After over a year it's about time that I announced an arm release
so here it is! What's new since August of 2009 [1], you ask? Lots. The
project has been under very active development, continuing to add
usability improvements to make relay operation nicer and less error
prone. If you're really curious what I've been up to this last year
then it's all available in the change log [2].

For those unfamiliar, arm is a terminal monitor for Tor relays and, to
a growing extent, end users. It provides:
 * resource usage (bandwidth, cpu, and memory usage)
 * general relaying information (nickname, fingerprint, flags,
or/dir/controlports)
 * event log with optional regex filtering and deduplication
 * connections correlated against tor's consensus data (ip, connection
types, relay details, etc)
 * an editor to quickly alter Tor's configuration
 * torrc configuration file with syntax highlighting and validation

and quite a bit more via a curses interface. For screenshots and
downloads visit:
http://www.atagar.com/arm/

Peter and I are currently working on getting its debs in shape so
hopefully this'll soon be available via repositories for Debian and
Ubuntu too. RPM builds are available, though I don't have a test
system so beware: there be dragons (possibly).

If there's any python hackers out there interested in dabbling in a
bit of Tor UI development, then I'd love to have some company.
Suggestions, bug reports and feedback are also be very welcome.
Cheers! -Damian

[1] http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Aug-2009/msg00040.html
[2] http://www.atagar.com/arm/log.php