Re: Very low performance in CriptolabTORRelays*

El 29/11/10 16:27, Daniel Franganillo escribió:
Hi,
I'm the admin of CriptoLabTorRelays[1][2][3][4]
As you can see at [1][2][3][4] our relays are having almost no transfer
rate (3KB or so)
It started on Monday 14 of November and after some testing we came to a
conclusion... Our Univeristy (our workplace) somehow filtered Tor
without us noticing.
I need your help to get some proofs of the filter being applied so we
can make a statement and ask for permission.

Looking at the logs I see a frequently

[debug] TLS error: unexpected close while reading (SSL_ST_OK)

Tor:
0.2.2.18-alpha-2
SSL:
0.9.8o-3

Thanks.

PD: We even tried using bridges (as in https://bridges.torproject.org/)
with no luck.

[1]
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=b0ebd113c29fa546596dae34e88b8ad82ffdaa3d

[2]
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=a65f3cbe32d8b52afcd2b09f0258d5cef1b12f48

[3]
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=1d6a27aed313662e35f550b212335d4797dccdf6

[4]
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=3e628de58df60a228c38fa83d000439d129d00cc

Hi,
still no luck with our bandwidth problems. I even tried to set up a tor relay under windows (to discard a linux problem) and it does not work. Also, if I setup an https server at 9001 or 9030 and download a file from there it works fine.
Can you help me to gather some clues on how our School is filtering Tor?
I need that information so i can fill a request to stop Tor filtering.
Thanks.
PD: Will it help if I pastebin a debug log?

--
   Daniel Franganillo Corrales