Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Damian Johnson wrote:

Arm should work just fine under BSD with the exception of the
connection listing.

The problem there is that FreeBSD's netstat lacks the flag to list the
pids associated with connections (so I can't narrow the list to tor
connections), ss is a completely different program (a spreadsheet
application instead of connection resolver), and lsof either had
similar issues, though I don't recall exactly what. If you know a
method of getting the connections for a given process under FreeBSD
then I'm all ears. :)

Right - I've been familiar with the limitation, and the reason for the limitation, for the lifetime of your project.

I run Arm very well on FreeBSD, but I'd really love to have the connection listing ...

Can you use this:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-November/162970.html

to cross reference, and get what you need ?