Re: Very low performance in CriptolabTORRelays*

Thus spake Daniel Franganillo (danielf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> El 29/11/10 16:27, Daniel Franganillo escribió:
> >Hi,
> >I'm the admin of CriptoLabTorRelays[1][2][3][4]
> >As you can see at [1][2][3][4] our relays are having almost no transfer
> >rate (3KB or so)
> >It started on Monday 14 of November and after some testing we came to a
> >conclusion... Our Univeristy (our workplace) somehow filtered Tor
> >without us noticing.

I think no one is answering your mail because of this statement. If
the Tor network is blocked by your ISP, you can't exactly expect to
run a relay...

Did you confirm the block? Did you try connecting to some of the other
public tor relays? A simple way to do this is to just use Firefox and
type in https://random.tor.node.ip and see if you get a cert warning
or not.

Another way to do this is to try to use Tor as a client. Does that
work?

How about using a client with bridges. Do they work?
https://www.sesawe.net/Using-Tor-with-Bridges.html

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist