Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

> ... Damian, how
> many connections are on the node that you successfully see the conn list ?

I don't recall. It was on amunet and I'll retest this once the relay's
back up to speed (we recently switched ISPs so it'll take a few weeks
for the BW authorities to send more traffic our way again).

I'm sorry, btw, for not applying the patch yet. There was an issue in
that it would introduce a couple unnecessary system calls every time
the path prefix was fetched, but the trivial fix (caching the results)
would mean potentially having the wrong jail path if the connection
singleton changes. While addressing this I found a couple other issues
I'm also trying to address (unrelated to the patch) so it'll probably
be a few more days before I have another tarball to be tested.

Cheers! -Damian