Re: Setting country code?

What?! Disappearing?! People MUST have the ability to choose their exits.
To get around filters, make use of sites from their own region/city, debugging,
etc. So I hope I just misread this link. Because that would be a huge loss.

In fact I believe Tor's exit mapping facility needs to be enhanced.
At least under the hood. I should be able to MAPADDRESS:
- Any, or multiple, given CIDR blocks to an exit:
  a.b.c.d/n -> a.b.c.d/n.fp.exit
- Any, or multiple, given domain wildcards to an exit:
  *.google.com -> *.google.com.fp.exit
  *yahoo*.com -> *yahoo*.com.fp.exit

The internet quit being hosted on a single server over ten years ago.
You have no idea how handy this would be for testers, researchers
and end users alike :) Seriously.