My vds was blocked

I had set up a tor exit-node on my vds. It worked about 5 month but now
I have received a messages about blocking my vds on the grounds of
receiving an abuse report (attached).
My vds-provider is one from the list of "good" providers from the list
published on the tor blogs.
What do you, people, can reccomend me to do?!
RE:  Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Television Series Entitled
       Navy: NCIS

Dear Abuse Department:

We are writing this letter on behalf of the relevant subsidiaries of CBS Corporation.

We have received information that an individual has utilized the below-referenced IP address at the noted date and time to offer downloads of copyrighted television programs through a \"peer-to-peer\" service, including such title(s) as:

        Navy: NCIS

The distribution of unauthorized copies of copyrighted television programs constitutes copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, Title 17 United States Code Section 106(3).  This conduct may also violate the laws of other countries, international law, and/or treaty obligations.

Since you own this IP address (87.118.93.143), we request that you immediately do the following:

1) Remove or disable access to the individual who has engaged in the conduct described above; and

2) Take appropriate action against the account holder under your Abuse Policy/Terms of Service Agreement.

We also would request that you inform the individual who engaged in this conduct that legitimate copies of CBS content are widely available for viewing online, for example on www.cbs.com and many other sites that participate in the CBS Audience Network.

On behalf of CBS, owner of the exclusive rights in the copyrighted material at issue in this notice, we hereby state that we have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by CBS, its respective agents, or the law.

Also, we hereby state, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that we are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights being infringed as set forth in this notification.

Please direct any end user queries to the following:

CopyrightQs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please include the Case ID 1299490088, also noted above, in the subject line of all future correspondence regarding this matter.

We appreciate your assistance and thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Your prompt response is requested.

Respectfully,

D. Brewer
Enforcement Coordinator
Peermedia Technologies

------------------------------

INFRINGEMENT DETAIL

Infringing Work: Navy: NCIS
First Found: 25 Dec 2010 04:32:46 EST (GMT -0500)
Last Found: 25 Dec 2010 04:32:46 EST (GMT -0500)
IP Address: 87.118.93.143
IP Port: 8080
Protocol: BitTorrent
Torrent InfoHash: 1DDBDCF0740A2E164A2A4B82AA4463B48E86B327
Containing file(s):
NCIS.S08E09.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi.torrent (366,560,986 bytes)