Re: BDS VPNs hosting

2010-12-31 14:29, andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 02:18:00PM +0100, jespasac@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.7K bytes in 42 lines about:
: ... they allow me to run Tor proxy. So, good for me and Tor network!
: For the moment I will stay will them.

Great.  Be aware that rootbsd.net appears to be using SoftLayer for
their infrastructure.  Lately, softlayer has decided one complaint
(abuse or dmca) is one too many and threatens to kick people of
their network.

We will see then.

Meanwhile I'm so prudent: I'm searching another BSD VPS provider here in my country (Sweden).

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.