Re: BDS VPNs hosting

To be honest, they can most probably use the "or allow for abuse"
clause to ban an exit node. This covers a lot of things. Running an
improperly configured email server, an unpatched old web server etc.

Yes Anders, I know. I've been involved in web host industry (as a sysadmin and Security Officer) the last three years. I know a lot about this business. They (web hosting providers) appreciate a lot when the costumer offers good attitude and collaboration, as my case is.

I hope all will be fine for long time. If not, there are a lot of good options out there.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.