[tor-talk] TBB on maemo under n900

I have tried to start TBB on maemo under Nokia n900 and it failed:
./start-tor-browser

Launching Tor Browser Bundle for Linux in /home/user/tor-browser_ru
./App/vidalia: line 1: : not found
./App/vidalia: line 1:ELF: not found
./App/vidalia: line 2: syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
Vidalia exited abnormally.  Exit code: 2

The same effect I have under Debian System running in chroot in the
above maemo system on my Nokia n900http://wiki.maemo.org/Easy_Debian   .
(The iceweasel runs under that system without probles).

As I think the TBB cat run under any linux machine, am I wrong?
How can I start the TBB in my maemo?