[tor-talk] variable speed limits on ports ...

Let's say I run an exit node, and I have a 10 Mb/s connection.

I join up, run for a while, get qualified as a good exit, speed checks out at 10, and so on. All is well.

But then let's say that, at the OS level, I rate limit one of the TCP ports I allow to exitto a much lower level - let's say I allow:

22,80,443,6667

and 22,80,443 go full bore at 10 Mb/s, but I rate limit 6667 to 1 Mb/s.

How does this get categorized by the Tor network ? Do I continue to show as a 10 Mb/s exit node ? Do I get labeled as a bad exit ? Perhaps lots of exits do this and it is an accepted practice ?

I *think* the speed is tested via Tor network relay operations, and not on a per-exit-port basis, so I suspect as long as I keep my intra-Tor traffic running at 10, I get labeled as 10. Correct ?

I am more interested in how often this is seen, if ever, and if it would be received badly.