Re: [tor-talk] Did we decide about bad exits ? Where does bittorrent fall ?

> [1] OB: bt traffic hurts the tor network. ÂYou should not use bt with tor.

All traffic 'hurts' the Tor network. You should not use your computer with Tor.
Oh, wait, yeah, that'll never works :)
I think it's time to stops negging BT. There are other equally bulk uses.
And they'll all appear in time, whether or not they use an exit.
So try sayings instead... donate a relay, then do whatever you want.